- This event has passed.
Call Management for Cardiac Arrest Class
February 7 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Call Management for Cardiac Arrest program will focus on the steps necessary to effectively and efficiently manage a cardiac arrest team based on current AHA guidelines and best practices. Advanced technology will be utilized in our simulation lab as we guide you through job assignments; equipment placement; roles and responsibilities and performance objectives. We will discuss the science behind CPR, how to get buy in and why feedback monitoring devices are beneficial. Practice time will be spent refining skills and competencies that optimize performance. We will share our experiences and the practices that have allowed us to consistently attain cardiac arrest save rates as high as 50%.
- Science of CPR Overview
- 10 principles of high performance CPR
- Why the best ALS still begins with BLS
- Organization and prioritization of established treatments
- How ventilation rates can go from effective to detrimental
- Management of the cardiac arrest team
December 6 https://cmca-12-6-17.eventbrite.com
February 7 https://cmca-2-7-18.eventbrite.com